At Morgner Inc. Air Conditioning & Heating, we know that selecting a company you can count on to perform AC repair in Saint Louis is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily offer you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can review all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Morgner Inc. Air Conditioning & Heating a call at 314-262-4541. We’re happy to help!