As warmer weather starts, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Saint Louis? Even if your cooling unit is recently installed or was running good last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving parts can wear out.
Having your system checked yearly by a Morgner Inc. Air Conditioning & Heating technician can help spot minor issues before they turn into large meltdowns. (And cause your unit to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is placed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can lead to higher energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps locate little issues before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine pieces and complete a series of cooling performance verifications. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate troubles before they turn into major issues that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the season. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your unit is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC tune-up should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Complete equipment condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Immediately with Morgner Inc. Air Conditioning & Heating
This week is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Morgner Inc. Air Conditioning & Heating pros a ring at 314-262-4541 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we come to your house, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.