As spring starts, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Saint Louis? Even if your cooling equipment is recently installed or was running good last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Morgner Inc. Air Conditioning & Heating professional can help spot little issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your equipment can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can cause higher energy needs—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, as you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps find little problems before they lead to big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine parts and complete a set of air conditioning performance verifications. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into extensive troubles that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to give worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your unit is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and components:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Now with Morgner Inc. Air Conditioning & Heating
Today is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Morgner Inc. Air Conditioning & Heating pros a shout at 314-262-4541 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, make sure to check our discount offers for savings on your approaching service.