In St. Louis you rely on your furnace
to keep you warm throughout the chilly time of year. If it’s been a while since you had a standard maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be needing a furnace service
visit sooner rather than later. At the very least, you probably have a dirty air filter, which can obstruct air flow and impact your furnace’s execution. It could even produce trouble with your furnace’s control switch, which works furnace operation.
There are a few other reasons you may call for a furnace repair. We’ve assembled some symptoms for you to scan for. The earlier you can call for a heat pump repair, the better. Call in a pro, like Morgner Inc. Air Conditioning & Heating, if you note any of these symptoms:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it running enough? Is it running all the time? Is the air blowing through as freely as it should, or does it seem weak? Symptoms related to your blower could signify a slight problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you hiking up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cold? This could be a problem with your thermostat. It might be that your furnace is too little for your home. It may even be a difficulty with your gas source or your pilot light, among other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts running loudly or generating noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be a problem.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to meddle with this one. If you smell gas, cut off your furnace at once and shut down its gas supply. Get around lighting matches or changing on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company looks at it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Many times this is a obstructed condensation line. This could need both plumbing and HVAC pros to repair.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is increasing, but your usage is not, there could be a variation of complications. Your HVAC professional will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these symptoms, you’ll know when you need to setup furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Morgner Inc. Air Conditioning & Heating at 314-262-4541 when you need to setup repairs or regular maintenance.